homereviewsrecipeslinksmegamallfacebooktwittermyspaceemail

ARCHIVE

 

 

 

Monday, December 25, 2006

Kuwarta418: The Final Chapter?

Dang! Kuwarta418 is like Rutger Hauer in The Hitcher, man. Just when you think he's down for the count... you ain't seen or heard a thing from him... he shows right back up, as evil as ever.

This time around he's contacting bidders in my auction and telling them not to bid. Yeah, it's pretty shady. I got word from a bidder that he had been attempting to sabotage my auction earlier tonight. I fired off a note to the ebay po-po straight away. What follows is my note advising Kuwarta418 as to exactly what I told the ebay folk:

Kuwarta,

I hope your holidays are going well. I sure know that they've been busy! I thought that you would be interested in reading the note I had to send to Ebay this evening. You had to know that it was inevitable, right? Anyway, the note follows:

I have recently been having problems with a member with the screenname, kuwarta418. I recieved a question from the leading bidder in auction #220063512664 bidder informing me that kuwarta418 is contacting my bidders and advising them not to bid on my items.
If this member's actions negatively affect my auction, I assume I will be permitted to relist the item with insertion fees and other charges waived.
His violations are an act of harrassment and a violation of policy in response to a mistake I made earlier this week and quickly rectified. I used a picture he had taken (not knowing it was against Ebay's policy to do so) and took it down immediately when it was brought to my attention. Currently my listing includes a picture that was taken by ME and is clearly labeled as such.
I would prefer that this auction be allowed to continue without such harassment. With only twelve hours left, however, I believe there is probably little that can be done to prevent this member's continued violations. I do hope, however, that you might be able to assist me in relisting this item, should kuwarta418's violations negatively affect my sale, without redundant charges.
thank you,


-sbgibson2001

I'm sorry that I had to call in the fuzz, Kuwarta, especially on Christmas, but you had to see it coming. I mean, when I realized that I broke the rules and offended you... I stopped. You just keep on violatin'. Kinda' like some kinda' misguided, ebay vigilante. It might verge on admirable... if it weren't so sad.
If I catch wind of any further contact with my bidders, I will forward it directly to ebay.
stay cool,
-sbgibson2001


What did I say? Idiotic, right?

Labels:

posted by Steve at





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

megamallad
 

©2010 Meals and Movies